Saturday, September 12, 2009

What Most People Don't Think About

I went on a job interview yesterday.  In addition to dancing in my seat while driving the hour to get there (the economy really does hit hard), I started to think about food.

I brought a peanut butter sandwich and coffee in the car with me as breakfast, so I wasn't hungry.  Why was I thinking about food?

As I got closer to the office, I scoped out the restaurants nearby.  My thoughts?  What kind of vegan options do they have around here?  What are the eating habits of the people in this office?  What would they think of an almost-vegan coworker, should I be hired?  

Leave it to me to think about that on the way to an interview.

I'm not so sure about how the interview went.  I know I could have done better but I also could have done a whole lot worse.  We'll see!  Until then, let's go drain that tofu sitting in the fridge...

No comments:

Post a Comment